Contributions are **welcome** and will be fully **credited**.
We accept contributions via Pull Requests on [Github](https://github.com/gitscrum-community-edition/laravel-gitscrum).
## Pull Requests
– **[PSR-2 Coding Standard](https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/accepted/PSR-2-coding-style-guide.md)** – Check the code style with “$ composer check-style“ and fix it with “$ composer fix-style“.
– **Add tests!** – Your patch won’t be accepted if it doesn’t have tests.
– **Document any change in behaviour** – Make sure the `README.md` and any other relevant documentation are kept up-to-date.
– **Consider our release cycle** – We try to follow [SemVer v2.0.0](http://semver.org/). Randomly breaking public APIs is not an option.
– **Create feature branches** – Don’t ask us to pull from your master branch.
– **One pull request per feature** – If you want to do more than one thing, send multiple pull requests.
– **Send coherent history** – Make sure each individual commit in your pull request is meaningful. If you had to make multiple intermediate commits while developing, please [squash them](http://www.git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Tools-Rewriting-History#Changing-Multiple-Commit-Messages) before submitting.
## Running Tests
$ composer test