Set up your GitScrum White Label license in just 3 steps
When you use the White-Label solution, there is no turning back!
Navigate to Workspace Settings and click White Label Setup. Go to "Header Logo and Favicon" and replace the GItScrum logo and Favicon. This is a great way to promote your brand. We recommend: up to 500 KB and 140px (width) x 28px (height) pixels
GitScrum White Label allows you to add unlimited domains or subdomains. In other words, you no longer need to access your project management tool with the GitScrum domain, you use your own domain. Share your domain and let your customers follow the progress of projects. Amazing!
Now just follow the steps that are listed on the White Label Setup page, add GitScrum's CNAME to the domain's DNS and everything is working!
You can send emails directly from your SMTP server. Maximize your brand.
To add the CNAME record to your domain host, follow the steps below. See your domain host’s documentation for more specific instructions.
1. Go to your domain’s DNS records.
2. Add a record to your DNS settings, selecting CNAME as the record type.
3. Return to the first window or tab and copy the contents of the Label/Host field.
4. Paste the copied contents into the Label or Host field with your DNS records.
5. Return to the first window or tab and copy the contents of the Destination/Target field.
6. Paste the copied contents into the Destination or Target field with your DNS records.
Your record should look similar to one of the tables below:
GitScrum White Label - CNAME : wl.gitscrum.com
At GitScrum, we see and live the work revolution. Remote working, Agile & Scrum principles and the gamification of work are increasing what teams can deliver.