GitScrum vs. Asana
Maybe Basecamp Is Not For You If You Work With Agile.
If you work with Agile and Scrum, these are some points that you can consider before choosing Basecamp to manage your projects
7 days free - No credit card required
GitScrum’s been designed to replace the expensive tools
Boost productivity and make complex projects stress-free with a simple project management tool
To-do lists are the primary way for task management on BasecampTo-do lists and checklists are handy, but far from enough. They don’t work so well to manage tasks. You could be madly frustrated by missing deadlines and re-postponing tasks for tomorrow every day.
How about doing work with Basecamp?
Can't you find measurement features to analyze performance on Basecamp?
The Truth About Basecamp As Agile Project Management Option
Meet the best Agile Project Management Tool alternative for your projects: GitScrum
Kanban Boards For Agile Tasks Management
- Drag and drop your tasks from TO DO to DONE at ease;
- Truly simple, intuitive, and easy to use with options to see your tasks on the list view;
- Gamification elements reward and motivate your teamwork to do the best at work.
Time to communicate and time to do work that matters
- Mind maps to brainstorm and have more control over essential ideas;
- Discussion section for all your team members to share their thoughts on work and suggestions;
- Do integrations with communication apps like Slack, Discord, and Drive;
- Create user stories to do work that matters for your customers.
Understand exactly how you and your team members are doing at work with key metrics
- Time tracking integrated to measure how much time you spend working on each task;
- Overview to understand how each member is doing and delivering at work;
- Gantt chart to be one step ahead of time to get your projects done before the deadline.
We are adding important Agile features constantly
Today you have more than 120 productivity features at your disposal to manage your projects with confidence so you can meet important deadlines with success in delivering quality results.