GitScrum vs. Jira
Don't waste time learning how to use Jira
If you work with Agile and Scrum, these are some points that you can consider before choosing Jira to manage your projects
7 days free - No credit card required
GitScrum’s been designed to replace the expensive tools
Boost productivity and make complex projects stress-free with a simple project management tool
Give GitScrum a try as the best Jira alternative for Agile & Scrum and don’t be disappointed.Start using GitScrum for Agile and Scrum and understand why GitScrum is way better to improve productivity, agility, and collaboration with your team than Jira.
"It's the humans behind the genius apps like these that you know it's going to be successful not only based on their roadmap but their relationship to care about their customers." - J. Smith
Time is expensive. Be Agile!
- Create your projects in a simple interface;
- Follow your tasks in simple Kanban boards;
- Start making your team sprints at ease.
Focus on work and team collaboration
- Time tracking to measure your time doing tasks;
- Mind maps to brainstorm ideas;
- Discussions feature for better communications with your team.
Stop complicating your life with JIRA
- Work with Agile to optimize your workflow;
- Follow your progress up the overview board;
- Have fun at work with gamification
We respect your projects and your budget
- Pay once and use GitScrum forever!
- Stop counting users for limited plans. Go unlimited!
- Unlimited future updates Included.